Zong 4G has launched its Zong Apna Shehr Kamoke Offer, to provide an exciting opportunity for its customers in the Kamoke area to benefit.
It has 5Gb of Data including Browsing, Whatsapp, Facebook, Youtube, Pubg, and Online Calling, etc. In simple words, you can use it for every need on the internet.
And 1000 Zong minutes that allow you to stay in touch with your loved ones for a long time. In addition, 40 minutes are given to make calls to other networks, and a full 1000 SMS bays are provided.
Zong Apna Shehr Komoke Offer Details
So enjoy 1000 Zong mins, 40 off-net mins, 1000 SMS, and 5GB data for 7 days in the recharge of Rs 90.
To activate this offer Send “SUB KAMOKE” to 6262 or dial *7700#. To deactivate Send “UNSUB KAMOKE” to 6262.
If you are not eligible for this offer, share it with an acquaintance or relative in Kamoke so that they can take advantage of it. See further Regional offers.
How to Subscribe and Unsubscribe Apna Shehr Kamoke Offer
- Send “SUB KAMOKE” to 6262
- Dial *7700# and reply with subscribe number
- Subscription available in My Zong App
- Send “UNSUB KAMOKE” to 6262
- Dial *7700# and reply with Unsubscribe number
How to Check remaining Call, SMS and Internet Data
Use My Zong App and View the SIM remaining resources or Dial 102 or *102# and reply within 30 seconds.
- With 1 for Summary
- With 2 For Minutes
- With 3 For SMS
- With 4 For to Check Data
- With 5 For My Zong App Info
Terms & Conditions
- Offer is for Zong prepaid customers only
- MBB, Internet SIM and Postpaid subscribers are not eligible for these offer
- Only residents of Kamoke will be eligible to subscribe
- The balance will not be refunded upon unsubscribing
- Auto-renewal does not apply
- Out of Bundle Rate for Data is Rs 1 (plus. tax/MB) whereas Out of Bundle rates for Off-net, Onnet and SMS will be charged according to the default package of the customer.
- Rs.1+tax/MB will be charged after consuming 5GB till the bundle’s expiry
- Check remaining resources dial *102# at charges Rs 0.12
- General Sales Tax (GST) of 19.5% applies on usage (if applicable)
- Federal Excise Duty (FED) of 16% applies on usage ( where applicable)
- Advance Income Tax (AIT) rate of 10% applicable on every recharge