Layyah customers a special offer has been released by Zong 4G named Zong Apna Shehr Layyah Offer.
Most Zong SIM users activate bundles individually according to Ther SIM usage. In that case, they have to pay a higher balance. That’s why Zong 4G has launched a regional offer according to the demands of its customers, also know as location based offers. It is being offerd to Zong customers with more resources at an affordable price and including in this the Apna Shehr Layyah Offer.
Zong Apna Shehr Layyah Offer Details
In this offering avail 1000 Zong minutes, 30 other network minutes, 1000 SMS, and 5GB data for 7 days in the recharge of Rs 84.
Simply method for subscribing Send “SUB LAYYAH” to 6262 or dial *6222#. For deactivation send “UNSUB LAYYAH” to 6262.
Check More Offers
How to Subscribe and Unsubscribe Zong Apna Shehr Layyah Offer
- Send “SUB LAYYAH” to 6262
- Dial *6222# and reply with subscribe number
- Subscription available in My Zong App
- Send “UNSUB LAYYAH” to 6262
- Dial *6222# and reply with Unsubscribe number
How to Check Zong Remaining Call, SMS and Internet Data
Now Using My Zong App and View the SIM remaining resources or Dial 102 or *102# and reply within 30 seconds.
- With 1 for Summary
- With 2 For Minutes
- With 3 For SMS
- With 4 For to Check Data
- With 5 For My Zong App Info
Terms & Conditions
- Offer is for Zong prepaid customers only
- MBB, Internet SIM and Postpaid subscribers are not eligible for these offer
- Only residents of Layyah will be eligible to subscribe
- The balance will not be refunded upon unsubscribing
- Auto-renewal does not apply
- Out of Bundle Rate for Data is Rs 1 (plus. tax/MB) whereas Out of Bundle rates for Off-net, Onnet and SMS will be charged according to the default package of the customer.
- Rs.1+tax/MB will be charged after consuming 5GB till the bundle’s expiry
- Check remaining resources dial *102# at charges Rs 0.12
- General Sales Tax (GST) of 19.5% applies on usage (if applicable)
- Federal Excise Duty (FED) of 16% applies on usage ( where applicable)
- Advance Income Tax (AIT) rate of 10% applicable on every recharge