Zong 4G is know for offering great tips to its valued customers, Because it has started tailoring all these packages to the demands of its customers. Once again, Zonng has launched a special series to please its customers.
Zong Introducing a location-based package for all cities in Pakistan. And now the Mianwali area has alos been included. Zong 4g has named its Zong Apna Shehr Khushab offer and it offers an excellent offer with discounts which only Zong prepaid SIM holders are entitled.
In this current offer, Zong customers are entitled to Zong mint, other network mint, SMS and inernet MBs which are provided at a very reasonable price.
Zong Apna Shehr Khushab Offer Details
Zong Apna Shehr Khushab Offer avail 300 Zong minutes, 25 Off-net minutes, 300 SMS, and 5GB data for 7 days of Rs 90.
To activate this offer dial *7766# or Send “SUB KHUSHAB” to 6262. To deactivate Send “UNSUB KHUSHAB” to 6262.
See More Offers:
How to Subscribe and Unsubscribe Zong Apna Shehr Khushab Offer
- Send “SUB Khushab” to 6262
- Dial *7766# and reply with subscribe number
- Subscription available in My Zong App
- Send “UNSUB Khushab” to 6262
- Dial *7766# and reply with Unsubscribe number
How To Check Zong Apna Shehr Khushab Offer
Dial 102 or *102# and reply within 30 seconds.
- With 1 for Summary
- With 2 For Mins
- With 3 For Messages
- With 4 For to Check Data
- With 5 For My Zong App Info
Terms & Conditions
- Offer is for Zong prepaid customers only
- MBB, Internet SIM and Postpaid subscribers are not eligible for these offer
- Only residents of Khushab will be eligible to subscribe
- The balance will not be refunded upon unsubscribing
- Auto-renewal does not apply
- Out of Bundle Rate for Data is Rs 1 (plus. tax/MB) whereas Out of Bundle rates for Off-net, Onnet and SMS will be charged according to the default package of the customer.
- Rs.1+tax/MB will be charged after consuming 5GB till the bundle’s expiry
- Check remaining resources dial *102# at charges Rs 0.12
- General Sales Tax (GST) of 19.5% applies on usage (if applicable)
- Federal Excise Duty (FED) of 16% applies on usage ( where applicable)
- Advance Income Tax (AIT) rate of 10% applicable on every recharge