Zong4G has already launched a special offer for Sindh province, yet Zong has started offering separate offers for different cities as per the demands of its customers, including one city Daharki. Zong4G has named this package after its Apna Shehr Daharki. A similar name was given so that any Zong user who is in Daharki and sees this offer will understand that this offer has been prepared for the same city.
By subscribing to Zong Apna Shehr Daharki Offer for just Rs 70, you get a chance to stay calm for the whole week. This is because it allows you to use the internet in addition to on-net minutes+off-net minutes and SMS.
Below you will find information on how to subscribe to it and how many resources you are offered.
Zong Apna Shehr Daharki Offer Details
In Zong Apna Shehr Daharki Offer avail 300 On-net minutes, 40 Off-net minutes, 300 SMS, 3GB data for 7days in recharge of Rs 70. To activate this offer now Send “Sub DAHARKI” to 6262 or dial *4433#. To deactivate Send “Unsub DAHARKI” to 6262.
If you are getting offers, be sure to share them with others and if you need any more offers based on the area, then check it out.
How to Check Zong Apna Shehr Daharki Offer
Dial 102 or *102# and reply within 30 seconds. charges 0.12 rupees.
- With 1 for Summary
- With 2 For Minutes
- With 3 For SMS
- With 4 For to Check Data
- With 5 For My Zong App Info
Terms & Conditions
- Offer is for Zong prepaid customers only
- MBB, Internet SIM and Postpaid subscribers are not eligible for these offer
- Only residents of Daharki will be eligible to subscribe
- The balance will not be refunded upon unsubscribing
- Auto-renewal does not apply
- Out of Bundle Rate for Data is Rs 1 (plus. tax/MB) whereas Out of Bundle rates for Off-net, Onnet and SMS will be charged according to the default package of the customer.
- Rs.1+tax/MB will be charged after consuming 3GB till the bundle’s expiry
- Check remaining resources dial *102# at charges Rs 0.12
- General Sales Tax (GST) of 19.5% applies on usage (if applicable)
- Federal Excise Duty (FED) of 16% applies on usage ( where applicable)
- Advance Income Tax (AIT) rate of 10% applicable on every recharge