If you also want to transfer your Ufone SIM balance to another Ufone SIM, it is very easy as you can share your Ufone sim balance in a few seconds, and here you will learn how to share Ufone balance.
In order to share balance, please dial *828 *Recipient Number*Amount# Example *828*03xxxxxxxxx*10# and confirm by replying with 1 or dial *828# and follow the instructions. Service charges are Rs. 3.57 including tax per attempt.
You can transfer your Ufone balance to someone else’s SIM in just 2 easy steps.
Just dial *828* Recipient number*Amount# Exampl: *828*03xxxxxxxxx*10#
You will receive a message indicating: reply: 10 to 03xxxxxxxxx for 1 rupee transfer.
First, you need to open my Ufone app and sign up and click on the pay bill/Recharge. Go to balance share, type mobile number, and the amount, and click on the share button. Your balance will be shared.
Terms & Conditions
- You can only make a maximum of 4 transactions in a day.
- You can make a maximum of 600 balance transactions in a day. You will need to start another transaction to share more than 600 balance.
- Use only sims issued by biometric verification PTI.
- Transfer Balance from Ufone to Other Networks.
- Many of your friends ask if we can share Ufone balance in another network, the answer is NO.
- . There is currently no way to transfer your Ufone balance to another network.
I hope that after reading this post, you can share your Ufone balance. If you are still having any problems in sharing the balance, let us know in the comment box.